JAI IS OPEN!
Please contact us with any questions re: your memberships. If you chose to maintain your membership in exchange for a reimbursement upon Jai reopening, we are offering 3 month maximum reimbursements for our “live class” closure from March 13-June 13 (We began outdoor classes on June 14).
Our deepest appreciation goes to those of you who have stuck with us through these difficult times and a very unprecedented year for our studio. Thank you so much to those who have donated some of your months “off” to the studio, made donations in general and those of you who have kept up your practices online, in person and on the Portal. We are still here because of you and are so happy to have you by our side as we learn and grow together as a community.
For those of you who are still paying and not attending classes, please contact us immediately to pause or cancel your memberships. We will not be reimbursing any memberships that were unused while the studio is open and running.
Temporary Policy Changes
1.) Flat 1-Month Unlimited and Week Unlimited may be credited to client’s account for future use OR canceled with a prorated refund that will take up to 30 days to process.
2.) Infinity Members are eligible for month-to-month suspensions based on the duration we were unable to offer in-person classes (3 months). Members who chose not pause payments can choose to add up to three free months on the end of their membership. This option will only be applicable if members did not utilize their memberships for the portal/Zoom/outdoor classes. Membership cancellations are subject to $175 Early Termination Fee per original agreement. 30 Days notice is required to process either request.
3.) Annual Passholders can request to receive a 3-month extension on their pass based on “live class” closure. Please make sure to request this in writing. This option will only be applicable if members did not utilize their memberships for the portal/Zoom/outdoor classes.
4.) 5, 10 and 20 class passes can be extended 3 months based on the amount of time we were closed. Please make sure to request this in writing.
Thank you for your understanding.
COVID-19 Policies and Procedures
We are so excited to get back into the studio with you to practice. Our priority is your safety. Please follow along with our precautionary guidelines to keep our community healthy and well.
- Register online before class. Space is limited due to social distancing guidelines. It is important that you reserve your spot before coming to the studio. We will not be accepting walk-ins.
- Check In: Attendance will be taken in the classroom before class begins. No need to stop at the front desk at all. Just head to your mat space, socially distanced, of course!
- Personal Protective Equipment: Per NYS guidelines, face coverings/masks are required upon entering the studio.
- Temperature Checks: We will be conducting routine temperature checks upon arrival with a non-contact infrared thermometer. Anyone with a fever will be turned away from the studio.
- Hand Sanitizer will be available all around the studio. We ask that you use this or wash your hands upon entering and on your way out.
- Mat Spacing: We have measured out the room and marked the floors to maintain 8-feet between practitioners. Please line up the middle of the top of your mat the tape laid out on the floor.
- Cancellation policy: Because of the limited schedule and the limited capacity in each class, showing up when you make a reservation is important. Please plan accordingly. If you don’t think you will be able to make it to class, you must cancel your reservation 12 hours (or more) before the class time. No shows and late cancellations will be charged for a drop-in class ($18), or your class package will still be deducted.
- No cash: we will not be accepting cash in the studio. Please make sure you have a credit card on file and sign up for class on the mindbody app or website before class.
- No mat rentals, towels or props: We will not, under any circumstances, be renting out yoga mats at this time. Yoga mats and towels are required for each class. We have Jade mats for sale at Jai.
- Class transitions: While we will miss socializing before and after class, for now we need to limit time in the studio to 10 minutes before and after each class. We can’t wait for the day that we can hang out in the lobby and chat for a while, but we’re not there yet. The doors will remained locked until 10 minutes before class begins.
- Limit personal belongings: Please do your best to limit what you bring into the studio. Again, this may require more planning. Come dressed for class, leave your shoes at the door, and try to only bring what you need for class into the space.
- Use Common Sense: Last but not least, please use your common sense. If you don’t feel well, don’t come to class. If you have traveled recently, please wait a week or two before attending class. If someone you are close with is ill, stay home. And of course, if you are not comfortable practicing in the studio yet, Zoom will be available for every class on the schedule.
- Outdoor Classes will be offered, weather permitting as long as possible. If weather is not permitting, most outdoor classes will be offered indoors. All classes will be offered on Zoom. You will receive an email if outdoor class is canceled. Please make sure your email is up to date on your Mindbody account.
- Virtual Options will still be available for those not comfortable to come inside yet.
We appreciate your patience as we pivot and learn to adapt to the new studio guidelines. As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out.