- Register online before class. Reservations are required due to limited class size and to control congestion at the front desk. It is important that you reserve your spot before coming to the studio.
- If you have not yet sent your vaccination card, you can email us here.
- Masks are not required. If you feel more comfortable wearing a mask, please do so.
- Sanitizing stations can be found in both studios and the lobby.
- The studio is equipped with MA-40H13 medical-grade HEPA air purifiers.
- Props may be used at your discretion. We ask that all borrowed blocks are wiped down after each use with sanitizing wipes (provided).
- Cancellation policy: Because of the limited schedule and the limited capacity in each class, showing up when you make a reservation is important. Please plan accordingly. If you don’t think you will be able to make it to class, you must cancel your reservation 12 hours (or more) before the class time. No shows and late cancellations will be charged for a drop-in class ($18), or your class package will still be deducted.
- Use Common Sense: Last but not least, please use your common sense. If you don’t feel well, don’t come to class. If someone you are close with is ill, stay home. And of course, if you are not comfortable practicing in the studio yet, we have many Virtual class options and our class library on the Jai Portal.
We appreciate your ongoing patience and support as we pivot and learn to adapt to this ever-changing world.
As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us.