- Register online before class. Space is limited due to social distancing guidelines. It is important that you reserve your spot before coming to the studio.
- Personal Protective Equipment: Per NYS guidelines, face coverings/masks are required for those who are unvaccinated.
- Hand Sanitizer will be available all around the studio.
- Mat Spacing: We have measured out the room and marked the floors to maintain space between practitioners. Please line up the middle of the top of your mat with the Jai sticker.
- Cancellation policy: Because of the limited schedule and the limited capacity in each class, showing up when you make a reservation is important. Please plan accordingly. If you don’t think you will be able to make it to class, you must cancel your reservation 12 hours (or more) before the class time. No shows and late cancellations will be charged for a drop-in class ($18), or your class package will still be deducted.
- Use Common Sense: Last but not least, please use your common sense. If you don’t feel well, don’t come to class. If someone you are close with is ill, stay home. And of course, if you are not comfortable practicing in the studio yet, we have many Virtual class options and our class library on the Jai Portal.
- Virtual Options will still be available for those not comfortable to come inside yet.
We appreciate your patience as we pivot and learn to adapt to the new studio guidelines. As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out.